one a day

remembering the little things.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This is one of those weeks I talked about at the beginning -- one of the boring ones (but I really love to have a boring week every now and then). I'm just sitting here on the computer listening to Sarah sing along to her Veggietales Esther tape, it's so fun to hear her sing! She gets words in there sometimes, but it's mostly some sort of moaning or howling to go along with the words. I get such a kick out of her!




Our little Benny had his 4 month shots today. They did go better than the 2 month ones -- he wasn't nearly as upset, but boy was he mad! I got yelled at for a while. Can't blame him though, he's having a great day giggling and smiling for all the ladies at the clinic, then bam, out of nowhere, he gets poked three times! The injustice of it all would have me yelling too!



Isn't he the cutest?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home