Recipe for Disaster
My friend Angella.
She's the best, she really is. Not a day goes by that we don't talk on the phone, and I truly appreciate her friendship. She is an eternally positive person, and such a good example of what a great wife and mother is.
We met way back in the day at Briercrest, but didn't really become good friends until a few years after when we connected again at 'Yeehaw' '95 or '96 at Kawkawa Lake in Hope (hosted by our dear friends the Mundays). Shortly after that, we found ourselves to be roomates in Vancouver, and I've said this before, it was one of those strange years where even though we were both going on to get married (and get new room mates), I so enjoyed being her roomie that I wished that that time could have gone on. One of those "if I had a parallel life" kind of situations.
Anyways, one of our frequent topics of conversation is food, so to honor that love of ours, we (she did all the work) have started up a 'blog' of our favourite recipes (see link on right). Please feel free to email us (recipefordisaster@hotmail.com) with any of your favourites, and we'll be happy to put them on there. Only if they're good, though. (heehee)
Hopefully, there will be lots of great ideas on there -- perfect for those nights when you need some inspiration.


3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Great blog! Keep it up! You shuld check out my blog.
www.recipefordisaster.blogspot.com
HeeHeeHee
Love you,
Angella
I get home from the honeymoon and another great blog! I've already printed out the pumpkin chip cookie recipe (I love pumpkin anything!) and can't wait to try it! Keep 'em coming! Lisa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home