one a day

remembering the little things.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Where did this week go?


I can't believe it's Friday already. Never mind that it's the 21st of October. I also can't believe I haven't had anything to say since Monday. Just one of those weeks, I guess. We've had our fair share of action around here, what with the teachers on strike, appointments here and there, Grandparents coming to visit, Travis' schoolwork, and me making numerous trips out to Summerland to figure out this Christmas program I'm a part of.
Today Sarah had her 2 year check up with Dr. Caskey. She is a healthy 35 pounds, and 36 1/4 inches tall. Apparently, they (whoever they are) say that you can double a girls height when they're 2, and that's how tall she'll be as an adult. I guess Travis and I will be looking up to her, because apparently, she's going to be 6 feet tall. Apparently. Must be one of those recessive genes that skips generations, or come from other members of our extended family.
She's had a bit of regression with the potty training. Today when we were at the toilet, I was taking her pants and pull ups off of her, and she had already peed in them. "Sarah," I said, "You've already peed in your panties, you need to tell Mommy when you need to go." She looked up at me, right into my eyes, and said, "Ohhhhhhh, I know, yucky."
That girl just melts my heart.

5 Comments:

At Sat Oct 22, 09:02:00 p.m. 2005 , Blogger Angella said...

So, you know that the doubling isn't an EXACT science, right? She could end up being SEVEN feet tall :)
Miss you!
Angella

 
At Wed Jul 26, 03:02:00 a.m. 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://xaqkypax.com/iisb/qpuj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lisoebhg.com/pnkk/yzjs.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At Wed Jul 26, 03:04:00 a.m. 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://xaqkypax.com/iisb/qpuj.html | http://masugdtn.com/jhvv/jfdr.html

 
At Tue Feb 06, 09:05:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site generic+effexor Certification it management project 20 samba dance steps free crazy diazepam http://www.buyvaliumonline1.info all watches Ford blackpool Waterbed king sheets pole Proto motor sports Lazy boy recliner sofas Washer comparision the can can dance conferencing software comparison History internet service providers Plastic surgeons windsor ontario Spam blocker program spam blocker review rating spam educational supplements soviets dancing State farm insurance indianapolis neimeyer

 
At Wed Feb 07, 11:43:00 a.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Infiniti dealerships in las vegas Hacking laptops Internet+advertising+services Delta faucet 470 Blondes masturbating free movie trailers Coram paintballing payday advance Lesbian hot tub orgy Cash cod delivery phentermine effects of adderall Affect quitting smoking xr effects wellbutrin side Military discounts on airplane tickets I ativan lorazepam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home