one a day

remembering the little things.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Off to the coast!

We are off to Coquitlam tomorrow (sometime) to have Christmas this year with Travis' family. We are going to pack that house full of people and have a wonderfully crazy Christmas with 2 2-year-olds, and 2 babies. One of the things I'm most excited for though, is that the adult-to-kid ratio is about to increase from 1 adult per 2 kids to 1.5 adults to 1 kid. Gotta love that kind of math!!!! I can sense some serious shopping and coffee times coming on! Lots of visits with old friends, and have I mentioned the hockey? I might even make it to a game or two. So then, I may be absent from this blogging scene of ours for a little while, but I will check in when I can.

Now the packing starts.....

3 Comments:

At Thu Dec 22, 06:05:00 a.m. 2005 , Blogger Angella said...

I can finally comment again! We'll miss you guys tonnes, but you'll have so much fun. Make sure you do a lot of shopping (IKEA, etc.)...I can live vicariously through you :)

 
At Thu Dec 22, 01:34:00 p.m. 2005 , Blogger Heidi said...

Merry Christmas Karen and family. Enjoy your time away.

 
At Sat Dec 24, 06:20:00 a.m. 2005 , Blogger Angella said...

Back to IKEA...I saw a hilarious commercial & they're having a monster sale. Wish I could be there shopping with you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home