First night in the big girl bed
Well, we all survived it much better than I thought we would. Yesterday, rather than wait to do a big furniture shuffle, I just put a single mattress down in Sarah's room, and voila, she had her new big girl bed. The transition from her old carseat to the new one went really well just because we made such a big deal out of her 'new seat' and this 'new bed' was just the same. She managed to wander the hall at around 2am, then again at 5, but that time I joined her in her bed, and we lasted till 7 when we heard Ben up. She's so excited to be in her new bed, and going down for a nap today was no problem! She used to fill up the crib quite well, but now she looks so small on that big mattress -- my little girl really is growing up.


1 Comments:
That is so sweet. I'm dreading the transition to the big girl bed. I'm sure we'll be up a zillion times a night because Abby already tries to escape from her crib!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home