one a day

remembering the little things.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

What I did on my summer 'vacation'


Don't we look great?


Basically (to make a really LONG story short), we turned this:








(feel the love)

into this:





Sigh. What a summer. Aside from 3-4 small camping get aways, Travis spent about 12 hours a day at this place. There is literally not one square inch of the whole suite including ceilings, walls and floors, that was not touched by either him or me. But before I get too far ahead of myself, I really have to put a special thanks out there to both mine and Travis' Mom and Dad, my sister Rachel, friend Deanna, Trav's brother Kevin, and our friend Lance who all helped us at the place, and a big thanks to those who babysat so I could spend time there. Anyways, the kids were troopers, and I feel like I made it through by the hair on my chinny chin chin, but.... we're done! (except for the ceiling fan and knobs on the cubboard doors). :)

7 Comments:

At Thu Sep 06, 03:50:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Lisa said...

that's amazing ~ good for you!

 
At Thu Sep 06, 06:09:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did it! You did it! You did it, hooray!

:)

 
At Thu Sep 06, 06:43:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Jen said...

Looks fantastic! Wanna come do our place?

 
At Thu Sep 06, 07:52:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger The Hansens said...

It does look really great Karen. Good work. On to the next goal!...what was the next goal, I forget? =)

 
At Sat Sep 08, 04:48:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Elizabeth said...

WOW!!

 
At Sat Sep 08, 06:50:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my word. WELL DONE!

 
At Wed Sep 12, 09:08:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Amanda Franks said...

Wow, that's a super lot to accomplish and it looks fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home