one a day

remembering the little things.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Gummy smiles



Pretty soon, I'm going to have to say good bye to my BenBen's gummy smiles. He's got a little bit of white poking through on the bottom left. I'm sure I'll feel it when it comes all the way through!! :)

4 Comments:

At Tue Sep 20, 01:20:00 p.m. 2005 , Blogger Amanda Brown said...

Karen, your little man is so sweet! Great pics!

 
At Tue Sep 20, 02:44:00 p.m. 2005 , Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Cute little boy. I have the same pillow in the brown that's in the back ground.

 
At Tue Sep 20, 04:15:00 p.m. 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you keep showing Travis' baby pictures and calling him Ben? Just kidding :) He looks so much like his dad!

 
At Tue Sep 20, 08:36:00 p.m. 2005 , Blogger Angella said...

Could he BE any cuter?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home