one a day

remembering the little things.

Friday, November 04, 2005

I am so smart, S-M-R-T!!

Take a look to the right of your screen... now scroll down.... notice anything new? I've been able to add a list of books that I am reading at the moment ( some books take a looooonnnnggg time to get through with two kids, others not so much-- the kids can fend for themselves), or have read in the recent past. Or, maybe I'll add books that I just love. I don't know. Anywas, my friend Lisa (the robinsons) had recommended a book on her blog, and it got me to thinking, which I suppose can be dangerous, that I'd like to see if I can add this little feature to my blog. So far so good. I'll do what I can to keep it updated and interesting, but I don't seem to have that much time to read a lot of books. :(

ps. Don't bother clicking on the titles, it won't take you anywhere, I'm not that gifted in computer knowledge. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home