Old picture time....
Angella's post today got me inspired to look through some old albums. I was particularly lucky today because both kids slept for like 2 hours AT THE SAME TIME!!! I am also so glad that my scanner works. No one is safe. Holly, I would never post that picture of you....... would I?!?!? Be afraid, be very afraid, no one is safe. Except me, of course, because I do all the posts. On this blog, anyways..... ok, ok, I'll be nice if you're nice.
By the way, Ange, there are very FEW pictures of the two of us, maybe none. How sad.
By the way, Ange, there are very FEW pictures of the two of us, maybe none. How sad.

This is where Ange and I used to live -- like the couches? This is New Years Day 2000. Note Matthew assessing the situation in the back. He was very brave.

Grad weekend 1994 from Briercrest. We could hardly believe our good fortune when we noticed that our room was adjoined to a guys room. I affectionately refer to my hair in this picture as "the sausage". Amanda, now you know what I was talking about.
I'm so glad we all squished in together so we could get a good picture of that lamp in there.

This one was taken in my beloved passat October 31, 1999 on our way home from Calgary to see Riley in concert. I believe we were broken down on the side of the road at the time, maybe an hour outside of Revelstoke about to embark on a 3 hour tow truck ride to Vernon where my dad met (rescued) us and took us home to Penticton.
Ahhh, old pictures. I think I'm on to something.



4 Comments:
Oh, my goodness, Karen, the picture of you in the stripes (very fashionable, by the way!) you look sooo young! Can you possibly post our Grade 1 or 2 picture (can't remember which one) of you in the cowboy boots?
I have a picture of the two of us in a box SOMEWHERE. When I find it, I'll post it :)
You were all so stylin'! Love the bangs, Karen. You have my empathy, as we seem to have both endured terrible haircuts. :) Post some more of those vintage pics...it's so fun to see what someone was like before you knew them.
You should see some of the pictures I could post!!!
MoM (Cheri)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home