And you don't have to be an angel....
to sing harmony.
There are only maybe 4 others who might find that funny (sorry everybody else).
Kim, Alison, Corinne and Janelle, I was thinking of you yesterday.
Briercrest, 1992 and 3. A little dorm room, 2 closets, 2 beds and one long desk. Christmas lights up as soon as it was November, and Amy Grant Christmas.
Love you guys.


5 Comments:
Karen, although I wasn't in your dorm room back in 1993 (I was actually in grade one at that time..hahaha),I have heard that CD often. My family has the Amy Grant christmas CD and that is seriously the only CD we listen to at christmas. PRetty much cause we're too lazy to go buy a new one but I totally know that song and have belted it at the top of my lungs numerous times!
It's a staple in my house too...though we din't hang out then, I ALSO bought it while at BBC.
It's a classic!
Yeah...I was thinking of you and the rest of the girls the other day too as those all too familiar words and music played in our home. What's neat about music is that it sets the backdrop for memories in such a powerful way that they will never be forgotten! (Good thing!) love back at ya, Corinne
Yes karen, I was in grade one. I remember specifically because my famiy went to Disneyland that year. You're not old! Maybe I'm just young. Or maybe we're both just normal!! I think that's the better way to look at it...man, I failed the word thingy again. looks like I didn't learn my letters very well while I was in grade one.
Very nice site! » »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home