Milk
Today Ben signed 'milk'! We've been a little bit behind on the whole signing thing (this is the story of poor Ben's life -- being behind), but I'm really trying to do it when I remember. Whenever I sign 'more' or 'eat' for him, he just gives me this amused look, but is taking it all in at the same time. Today as he was drinking his bottle with me (wonder of wonders), I was signing 'milk' to him and after thinking hard about it, all of a sudden his little chubby fist was opening and closing. He was so proud of himself, that smart little boy, and we are too!


3 Comments:
He's only 9 months old...that's EARLY for signing! He's a genius!
I didn't start signing to Brooklyn until about 9 mo. and it still took quite awhile for her to learn. The things she could sign she refused to say once she could talk. The only thing she still signs for is milk but she tends to mean any drink. It sure does look cute though when they use their little chubby hands. Way to go Ben!
Excellent, love it! Hamilton vanguard pocket watch Columbus dealer kia celeb with breast implants Kansas city leadership coaching Kia spectra reviews topamax and nuvaring kia financial services Renault kangoo fog light Adobe printing out of memory plotter search engine positioning tool uk Chair leather sofa thomasville Allegra medicine.html boards paxil wellbutrin Xbox harddrive tools kia carens key Seaside dentist kia mini van wheelchair kia rio indicator lights Louisiana fishing vacation
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home