one a day

remembering the little things.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Jen to the rescue!!

The work count down is on -- only about 2 weeks to go -- and, strangely, I'm not dreading it as much as I thought I would. 30 minutes to eat uninterrupted, with adult conversation..... going to the bathroom with the door locked (at least I hope I remember to close and lock the door).... it does have it's own appeal. That, and I'll only be at work 2 days a week with the occasional weekend thrown in there.

Anyways, Jen Dalsin (her blog is linked on the right) has said that she'll watch my kids when I have to work. Thank you thank you thank you!!! As soon as I told Travis that she was wanting to do this, he said, "You better stop complaining about Sarah or we'll scare her away!!!" Fortunately for Jen, Sarah seems to be a perfect angel any time someone else watches her, and just gives me a hard time when I get back. And I'm ok with that. I'd rather it be me than anyone else.

And so, that problem has been solved, and my stress about going back to work has been infinetely decreased.

Thanks, Jen.

3 Comments:

At Thu Feb 02, 01:34:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Jen said...

I'm really looking forward to it Karen! I'm glad I was able to do this for you guys. :)

 
At Fri Feb 03, 08:49:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Amanda Brown said...

That's so cool how things have worked out! Jen will be wonderful with your little cuties, and I hope you enjoy getting back into the work world. :)

 
At Fri Feb 03, 01:11:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Heidi said...

Going to work is so much easier when you know your kids are happy and well looked after. Sounds like you will have a nice balance of working and being home. I find that after a busy, sometimes trying week off work that I do enjoy going back to work for the break.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home