one a day

remembering the little things.

Monday, April 03, 2006

How cute is my boy?


This is a rhetorical question.


Sooooooo big!


 Posted by Picasa



Video Sharing at DropShots.com

He thinks he's cute too!

5 Comments:

At Mon Apr 03, 11:21:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Amanda Brown said...

Oh, Baby Ben! I love the pic with chocolate cake smeared all over his face. What a cute, cute, CUTE boy he is! And the fact that you consistently dress him in sweater vests just adds to his cuteness. :)

 
At Mon Apr 03, 12:26:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Jen said...

REALLY cute.

 
At Mon Apr 03, 02:25:00 p.m. 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can barely recognize him! He's got such a little personality! And yes, those sweater vests are too much...they actually remind me of Donny. Speaking of which, when is that double-breasted grey suit coming out with the tartan tie?!

 
At Mon Apr 03, 08:32:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Angella said...

OK, I officially want a girl, so she can marry Ben, and we can have cute grandbabies together.
That'll be the backup plan in case Sarah picks Ben H over Graham :)

 
At Thu Apr 06, 09:50:00 a.m. 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute! There is something about little boys...In the video where he is reaching up to give you a kiss he reminds me of Cody. I find Cody way more affectionate than Jessica in that way. Arn't we lucky to have a little boys? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home