Alphabet Game
A is for Age ~ 31
B is for Beverage ~ Diet Coke, Chai lattes, Booster juice, hazelnut lattes
C is for Career ~ 'Medical Radiographer' aka X-ray technologist, and MOM
D is for Dad's Name ~ David Ernst (or Ernie, depends who you ask) Peters
E is for Extracurricular Activity ~ making stuff, playing piano, soccer
F is for Favourite Song(s) of the Moment ~ I can't think of one, so sad
G is for a Good Time ~ doing something with no kids
H is for Hometown ~ Penticton, BC, born and raised, and now I'm back
I is for Instrument you Play ~ piano, used to play the flute and had a stint at the saxophone, oh yeah, they used to make me play percussion stuff - cowbell, chimes, tympanni etc in band
J is for Juice You Like ~ cranberry, pink grapefruit, raspberry
K is for Kids ~ 2 -- Sarah 2 1/2, and Ben almost 1 and then only God knows
L is for Living Arrangement ~ 2 story house with hubby and kids for now..... though we intend to stay for years ;)
M is for Mom's Name ~ Cheryl Ann Peters (MacKay) -- Cheri
N is for Name of Best Friend ~ Angella Dykstra
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays ~ had knee surgery 3 times in 91-92 -- 2 were overnighters, overnight for both kids, then back again when Ben was 4 days old. Never mind the night shifts I used to work -- too many to count!
P is for Pets ~ none
Q is for Quote You Like ~ The reason lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place is that the same place isn't there the second time. Willie Tyler
R is for Relationship that Lasted the Longest ~ On May 9th, it will be 8 years with Travis
S is for Siblings ~ Jenny, Rachel and Donny
T is for Trip you were last on ~ on a plane -- like Angella -- our honeymoon 6 YEARS AGO -- this depresses me
U is for U2 song you love ~I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For -- from Rattle and Hum
V is for Vegetable you Love ~ almost all of them
W is for Wine you like ~ almost anything as long as it's not too dry
X is for X-Rays you've had ~ dental and knee, I think that's it -- but I've taken thousands
Y is for Yummy Food you make ~ I think it's mostly pretty yummy with the occasional flop to keep me humble.
Z is for Zodiac Sign ~ I think that's silly


5 Comments:
The only flop I remember were those burgers that fell apart :)
Right up there with my overcooked & dried out Rouladin :)
Nice to know a little more about you!
Well done!
[url=http://rqavuaiq.com/cgfn/jvav.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vpdotoph.com/kpcy/rzfi.html]Cool site[/url]
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
Great work!
http://rqavuaiq.com/cgfn/jvav.html | http://lnysaakf.com/amlc/xrpi.html
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home