one a day

remembering the little things.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So much for being good.

Today Sarah and I made cookies. As I was deciding which ones to make, I was thinking that I should try and be sort of good and at least pick a recipe that I could use whole wheat flour or oats or something that would make them even remotely healthy. But no, I went the other way and decided to go for all out chocolately goodness. Amanda, you will LOVE these cookies. They're from the Best of the Best of Bridge (one of my favourite cookbooks), and they're practically brownies.

I've already had at least three, and the evening has just begun.

Speaking of recipes, I also posted this one on our recipe site today. Samosas in phyllo is also from the Best of the Best. I've made it a couple of times and it's a really good, and might I even say, healthy-ish treat. Course, it's a good excuse to eat my yummy plum chutney which is not so healthy-ish.

Anyways, give 'em a try, they're soooooooo good!

2 Comments:

At Wed Mar 01, 07:53:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Shirley said...

Hilarious! I LOVE those cookies! I have made them twice in about a month! Grace calls them "Choco Chips". I have decided not to make them for a LONG time because I think I ate most of them. I have NO will power when those are sitting on my counter!

 
At Wed Mar 01, 01:23:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Amanda Brown said...

They sound divine!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home