one a day

remembering the little things.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

A little easier to look at

Since the theme of the day is to change your template, I thought I'd play along. I really liked the pink cosmos, but found the background a little hard to read over. So I think this one will do.

I'm off to sink into the couch and watch Survivor, My name is Earl, the office (best show on TV right now), and maybe er if I can keep my eyes open.

After today, believe me, I've earned it!!

6 Comments:

At Thu Feb 16, 09:01:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Jen said...

Love the new template!

Hope your kiddos are feeling better!

 
At Fri Feb 17, 07:36:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Angella said...

I like it! I probably would have used it if I had seen it :)

 
At Fri Feb 17, 09:17:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Elizabeth said...

very very nice!!!!
If only I could figure out to to change mine without using the auto-templates from blogger help.

Any advice?
Thanks

 
At Fri Feb 17, 09:58:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

I like the template karen! man, everyone is changing theirs..I really should change mine...AGAIN. hope you enjoed the TV...I love jsut relaxing and watching TV sometimes!

 
At Fri Feb 17, 03:19:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Adele said...

It's looking good! I'm beginning to think we should have better things to do than play with our templates all the time, but quite frankly what else is work time for?

 
At Fri Feb 17, 03:45:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Amanda Brown said...

Yep, this template is a keeper. It's much easier to read and had a simple, understated charm. How's that for a review? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home