one a day

remembering the little things.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Question

Why do 'they' make children's cough syrup BRIGHT pink and red and purple? Wouldn't it make sense to make it clear? Seeing as I pour the stuff with my left hand into the spoon, and try and balance a full spoon of bright sticky syrup into my 2 1/2 year old's mouth.
Chances are good it won't all make it in in one go.
I know that Tylenol has a clear suspension, I just don't know why they all don't.

Hmmm, the things that concern you when you're a parent.

1 Comments:

At Mon Feb 13, 10:16:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Angella said...

I don't know the answer - all I know is you're brave to use a spoon. I still use a dropper on both boys...helps my aim :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home