one a day

remembering the little things.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I love my shuffle!

For Christmas this year, my wonderful husband bought me an iPod nano, that pretty thing on the left. I think this was the first Christmas gift for me in a LONG time, that I didn't need. Not that I ever need any kind of gift, but it wasn't socks or underwear. See what I'm saying?

Anyways, yesterday, I finally put it on. Yes, I know, it's the middle of February, but I did the best I could.... anyways, the timing is not the point.

The iPod shuffle is.

I have 450 songs on the little thing, and you put the shuffle on, and it's the best mix tape EVAH!!

So, thank you honey, for spending probably too much money on a fancy walkman so that I could go retreat into my own little world every once in a while. Love ya!

5 Comments:

At Tue Feb 14, 01:03:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Jen said...

Great gift!

I have an iPod coming by courier hopefully soon. I can't wait. :)

 
At Tue Feb 14, 01:37:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Angella said...

I may not have a cool IPOD, but my MP3 player rocks my world!

 
At Tue Feb 14, 03:24:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Lisa said...

I am soooo jealous. I want one of those so much even though I don't listen to music ~ but alas, maybe I would if I actually had one!

 
At Thu Feb 16, 03:47:00 p.m. 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so did you buy all those 450 songs?fu

 
At Fri Feb 17, 05:59:00 p.m. 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know how that "fu" got on my last post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home