I've been keeping a secret.
Did that get your attention? heehee
My secret?
My Auntie Judy.
She is my mom's older sister, and is a FANTASTIC cook. Thanksgiving dinner at her place involves the turkey (of course), stuffing done inside and outside the bird, 3 kinds of cranberry sauce, and I'm not kidding, 6 or 7 vegetables. This is all followed by 2 or 3 desserts, and you leave their house VERY full.
Every once in a while, she will email me recipes that I have come to love. A while ago, I had asked her permission to put some of them on our site so I could share them with you all, and she graciously allowed me to do so. This is on one condition, though. If she ever comes out with a cookbook, you must promise to buy it.
I know I will!
So I've started with a couple of great ones -- the peanutty chicken I could literally eat the whole pot of it it's so good. Have a look and ENJOY!!


2 Comments:
I LOVE the enchiladas...
Can you also post the samosa recipe?
:)
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. didrex nest day delivery Resales+share+time+worldwide what foods cannot be taken with depakote Cobra radar detector 9860 9500 Paxil body distribution Big lifted ford trucks lose weight zyprexa depakote watch sex for free Apparel perfumes Online garden furniture suppliers uk portland sauna massage Subaru legacy auto transmission problem Unwanted facial hair removal indications depakote zyprexa Ultram free shipping
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home