one a day

remembering the little things.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I told you I would regret it.

Yesterday, Travis and I were at Jen and Jordan's place picking up the kids, and were just sitting with Jen for a few minutes chatting about the day, ie, how many time outs Sarah got, how long they each slept for etc etc. While we were doing this, Sarah was practising her new habit (see below). She worked on it for about 5 minutes, very intently sitting on the couch. Well, it was time to go, and as we were rounding the kids and their stuff up, something caught our eye. There it was, Sarah's prize, the big golden nugget, on the door of the tv entertainment unit for all to see.

I'm a little embarassed.

She has since been told that boogies go in KLEENEX.

5 Comments:

At Thu Feb 23, 08:51:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Shirley said...

Oh, the joys of toddlerhood! Many more moments like that to come!

 
At Thu Feb 23, 09:43:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Angella said...

Never mind the burping and farting...

 
At Thu Feb 23, 12:41:00 p.m. 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Good thing I'm a mom too or I might have been a little grossed out. Abby has wiped boogers in worse places. :)

 
At Sun Feb 26, 07:31:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Susie said...

Oh, the trials we face as mothers. Today Kynan grabbed some lotion from our bedroom. I looked at him and said "No Kynan" and he looked up at me, smiled and ran the opposite direction. Cute. It's so hard to punish them when they do things like that.

 
At Tue Feb 06, 10:37:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read business insurer of the carolinas Software dvd player review minimum cpu http://www.unavailablity-of-provigil.info/Commercial-appliances-europe.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home