one a day

remembering the little things.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dr. Sarah

Sarah has been quite obsessed lately with playing doctor. I think it comes from one of her DVD's that we have where Poko pretends to be a doctor, and maybe from bathtime when we pretend to listen to each other's heart beat with a suction cup. But yesterday, for some reason, she was walking around the house talking about a 'ste-se-scope' (she must have got that word from Poko), so I thought that I would go see what our friendly Wal Mart had for doctor kits.
I spent a big five bucks, and got her a medical kit, which she insisted on opening in the store, and proceeded to walk around telling everybody, "this is my stes-es-scope". It was a great $5 to spend as it has kept her 'practise' busy as we have all become patients of Dr. Sarah.

Looking at Daddy's eyes.


Checking out his heart beat. Uh-oh, it's a little irregular, better cut out some stress, Daddy!

Time for some shots.

Taking Daddy's temperature.


How cute is that?!

We'd better start saving for school.

That, or her paper route starts next week!

:)

 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At Tue Mar 07, 11:50:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Jen said...

That is really cute!

Guess what? Last night I was laying in bed thinking "I miss Sarah & Ben". Glad to see them at TT today. :)

 
At Tue Mar 07, 01:02:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Angella said...

Let's just hope that she and Graham don't ever "play doctor"
hee hee hee
And I think I might take you up on a lunch date!
:)

 
At Tue Mar 07, 02:52:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Lisa said...

I'm all for 2 1/2 year olds having paper routes! Saving's overrated!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home