Friday, March 10, 2006
About Me

- Name: karen
- Location: Okanagan, British Columbia, Canada
I love my husband. I love my kids. Watching our lives unfold is truly an adventure.
Previous Posts
- Benny-boo is being left out!
- Dr. Sarah
- Lacking
- Days like today make me want to work full time.
- Haircuts all around.
- So much for being good.
- I told you I would regret it.
- I can't believe I just did that.
- The loves of my life.
- So annoyed
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
He's a little trucker! I love the video idea...keep them coming!! Auntie Rachel
best regards, nice info Allergies and elastic
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! mitsubishi owners manual Cheap phentermine pills car speakers size for toyota maverick ice cream machines Penalty for filing federal taxes late Generic viagra joke Cameras+digital
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home