remembering the little things.
posted by karen @ 3:09 p.m.
You are so gorgeous Karen! and your kids are so adorable. A photogenic family for sure.
Finally a picture of Mommy! (I'm one to talk)Looks like you guys had a blast at Jenny's :)
CUTE KIDS! How do you keep them clean long enough to get some good shots?
I just want to echo what everyone else has said so far. In the dictionary a Bond would be defined as HOT!
Great pictures! Are you lovin the camera yet? We will hopefully make the park tomorrow (Wed) if I am not too tired from my 16hr shift. Yes, I am at work it is 2015 and I am on till 2300 from 0700. Will call you if we go and you aren't working.
Look at all the cuteness! Ben reminds me of my little brothers when they were little.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I love my husband. I love my kids. Watching our lives unfold is truly an adventure.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
You are so gorgeous Karen! and your kids are so adorable. A photogenic family for sure.
Finally a picture of Mommy! (I'm one to talk)
Looks like you guys had a blast at Jenny's :)
CUTE KIDS! How do you keep them clean long enough to get some good shots?
I just want to echo what everyone else has said so far. In the dictionary a Bond would be defined as HOT!
Great pictures! Are you lovin the camera yet? We will hopefully make the park tomorrow (Wed) if I am not too tired from my 16hr shift. Yes, I am at work it is 2015 and I am on till 2300 from 0700. Will call you if we go and you aren't working.
Look at all the cuteness! Ben reminds me of my little brothers when they were little.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home