one a day

remembering the little things.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Intentions don't get you anywhere

Well, lately, I've intended to post pictures of my kids sitting on Santa's knee. (you'll love it when you see it!)

I've intended to write about how we've conquered Sarah's habit of taking crackers to bed with her. (It's another one of those 'great' parenting moments where I'm sure some people think we could be doing a better job -- but who cares, it's pretty funny.)

I've intended to tell you all about Sarah's first school Christmas concert.

I've intended to write about Christmas, and at the very least, wish you all a very Merry one.

I've intended to sit down for an hour or so, by myself, and write some thoughts down in honour of my birthday (yesterday). By the way, thanks, Angella for your nice words!

I've intended to talk about Mexico a little more. Only 2 more sleeps!!!!! :):):):):):):):):)

But, as we all know, intentions don't get you anywhere, but I do promise that when I get the time, I will follow through on said intentions!

In the meantime, hope you had a merry Christmas, and have a great 2007! I'll be thinking of you while I'm on the beach with my book and my margarita. ;)

7 Comments:

At Thu Dec 28, 03:36:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Jen said...

I'm so jealous about Mexico!

have a great time! Happy belated birthday and Merry Christmas too.

 
At Thu Dec 28, 03:56:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Heidi said...

ONLY TWO MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!

 
At Fri Dec 29, 09:09:00 a.m. 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish we were coming! HAVE FUN!!!

 
At Fri Dec 29, 02:01:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Danny and Becky said...

Happy Birthday Karen. Have a blast on your trip - you guys definitely deserve it!
Becky

 
At Fri Dec 29, 08:23:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Heidi said...

Enjoy your well deserved, kid free vacation! Wish it were me. What a great b-day present. Hope you had a happy birthday!

 
At Fri Dec 29, 09:42:00 p.m. 2006 , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Have a fantastic trip!!

 
At Mon Jan 01, 09:58:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Anita said...

Hope Mexico was fun...I can only dream about it!! Happy New Year to you all!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home