one a day

remembering the little things.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Come out, come out whoever you are!

Seeing as it is (apparently) National de-lurking week, here is your opportunity to comment. Just say hi! I'm a little curious to see who's out there!

Though I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't many of you left, I'm not exactly regular at this, but I'm trying!

Don't be like me though, who even though I read a post about de-lurking, I still don't comment!

I'm lame.

17 Comments:

At Thu Jan 11, 06:01:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Heidi said...

I commented on one of your posts already today but I get to be the first one on your delurking post. My delurking post only has 3 comments so far. Talk about a blog loser!!!

 
At Thu Jan 11, 08:04:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're hardly lame! This was the title of the post I had started before the power went out. Can you see why you're my bestest bud?

:)

 
At Thu Jan 11, 08:22:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for those beautiful grandkids to be back on line!!!!
Love Nana

 
At Thu Jan 11, 08:22:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Lisa said...

Like you, I've read about de-lurking yet still remain a lurker!

 
At Thu Jan 11, 09:09:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger The Hansens said...

I'm here- I check in on you guys pretty regularly. I'm commenting, even though I have nothing witty to say because I'm hoping people will start commenting more on my site too- I'll give the the de-lurking nudge!

Jen =)

 
At Thu Jan 11, 09:19:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check your blog EVERY DAY so I definately would call that lurking! Really enjoy reading about all the antics of your household, since I'm not there to enjoy it in person. Love you all.
Joan

 
At Fri Jan 12, 12:11:00 a.m. 2007 , Blogger Amanda Franks said...

Still faithfully reading! Your stories are always worth the wait!

 
At Fri Jan 12, 08:51:00 a.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, Love to see the pictures! Will send the one with Sheila and the babies to my mom - so cute!
Joel is still working at "bonding" his piano pieces! Heidi Friesen

 
At Fri Jan 12, 09:55:00 a.m. 2007 , Blogger Jen said...

I'm here checking in often. :) You are so un-lame.

 
At Fri Jan 12, 12:12:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Heidi said...

I can't believe the one day I didn't check your blog you post like CRAZY!! And you beat me to Mexico pics too. Your pictures are soooo much better than mine, I just might tell people on my blog to come here and look at them instead of posting my own. :)
As always I really enjoy your blog. Spending a whole week with you was pretty great too!

 
At Fri Jan 12, 01:47:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Adele said...

I read but am way too lazy to comment I can barely rouse myself to blog anymore either

 
At Fri Jan 12, 01:49:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Am I too late to say that I love your blog!

 
At Fri Jan 12, 04:21:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just wanted to say that I love reading your blog!
You have adorable kids!


Karalyn Friesen

 
At Sat Jan 13, 11:41:00 a.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, I'm still here!
Corinne

 
At Sat Jan 13, 12:14:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'll de-lurk! Hiii!!!!

 
At Sat Jan 13, 07:29:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Vicki said...

Hi! Hello! I've commented before but anted tosay hi again!

 
At Fri Jan 19, 09:13:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw Stacey last fall, she told me about your website and I've been faithfully reading since then. It's a very entertaining read!
Sharlyn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home