one a day

remembering the little things.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Today my Benny is 2!

Today is my baby's birthday.


He is the smartest and cutest kid around.
(I know I'm his mom, but I'm right on this one!) :)

A silly pickle.


He is my sweet boy.


I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be.

Happy Birthday, Benny-boo!

5 Comments:

At Tue Mar 27, 02:02:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Ben! And all the best to Karen & Travis on this special day!

 
At Tue Mar 27, 02:12:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Rachel said...

That makes me cry. Happy birthday Ben! Love you!

 
At Wed Mar 28, 09:18:00 a.m. 2007 , Blogger Vicki said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Ben!! (I love that name, and if Megan, or Kayla or Lauren had been boys...they'd all be named Ben!)

 
At Thu Mar 29, 08:50:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is late, but I'm glad I got to go to the party!

We love you Ben!!

 
At Sat Mar 31, 05:52:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Jen said...

2! Where did this last year go??

He is pretty cute, that's for sure. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home