one a day

remembering the little things.

Friday, February 16, 2007

The bad thing about working out

Is that it makes me hungry.

For bad stuff.

I tried Nutella for the first time the other day, and can you say inside of a hedgehog IN A JAR?!?!?! It tastes pretty good by the spoonful.

I should try mixing it with peanut butter......

2 Comments:

At Sat Feb 17, 01:08:00 p.m. 2007 , Blogger Heidi said...

I have mixed it with peanut butter! Too yummy. I made the mistake last year of caving to every hunger pang and justified it by the fact I was working out. I gained ten pounds. Don't follow in my footsteps!

 
At Wed Feb 21, 05:30:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having trouble understand how you could have gone 32 years with out having Nutela. please don't make the same mistake with your children.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home