Monday, January 29, 2007
About Me

- Name: karen
- Location: Okanagan, British Columbia, Canada
I love my husband. I love my kids. Watching our lives unfold is truly an adventure.
Previous Posts
- Glimpses of the future.
- My most favourite Survivor quote ever
- The sweetest thing.
- Here's a good one for ya.
- Come out, come out whoever you are!
- Merry Christmas (only 3 weeks late!)
- We're back!!
- Intentions don't get you anywhere
- Because I don't have anything better to do...
- What we've been up to (in pictures)
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






1 Comments:
I can't wait to see the after pics. Don't you just love the reno mess? We are about to start a reno in our family room. Thankfully it is our last room to do. Then it is on to landscaping and house painting.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home