remembering the little things.
posted by karen @ 4:37 p.m.
Ben will laugh at that picture one day!
That's AWESOME!!
Love it! Thanks for all the great holiday photos and Mexico shots...looks postcard perfect!
Hilarious! You should've sent it in to the ELLEN show. Before Christmas she was showing some pretty funny Santa with kids pictures. This one takes the cake.
That picture strangley looks like Kynan's first Santa picture. I love it!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I love my husband. I love my kids. Watching our lives unfold is truly an adventure.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Ben will laugh at that picture one day!
That's AWESOME!!
Love it! Thanks for all the great holiday photos and Mexico shots...looks postcard perfect!
Hilarious! You should've sent it in to the ELLEN show. Before Christmas she was showing some pretty funny Santa with kids pictures. This one takes the cake.
That picture strangley looks like Kynan's first Santa picture. I love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home