My addiction
Other than Facebook (which is growing stronger by the day -- I have 35 friends! I can look up people I went to high school with! I am so cool! ha! )
And Diet Coke (which is waning in favour of drinks with, um, more flavour and less aspartame -- sorry to all those I offend).
It's....
Home Parties!
I would have one a month if I could, but I think that already people hesitate to come over for fear of having to spend money or look through a catalogue. Really though, if you ever have one, I am the perfect guest. I ALWAYS spend money. (Travis does not really read the blog, so I'm pretty safe here). The more money the better.
I love (and could hook you up with):
Stampin' Up! (of course)
Pampered Chef (kitchen-love it!)
Epicure (food- love it!)
Mary Kay
Discovery Toys
Norwex (cleaning stuff)
Party Lite (candles)
5th Avenue Jewlery
Melaleuca
Usborne books
What are your favs?
By the way, I'm indulging this addiction and having a Mary Kay party in the near future, let me know if you want to come! ;)
And Diet Coke (which is waning in favour of drinks with, um, more flavour and less aspartame -- sorry to all those I offend).
It's....
Home Parties!
I would have one a month if I could, but I think that already people hesitate to come over for fear of having to spend money or look through a catalogue. Really though, if you ever have one, I am the perfect guest. I ALWAYS spend money. (Travis does not really read the blog, so I'm pretty safe here). The more money the better.
I love (and could hook you up with):
Stampin' Up! (of course)
Pampered Chef (kitchen-love it!)
Epicure (food- love it!)
Mary Kay
Discovery Toys
Norwex (cleaning stuff)
Party Lite (candles)
5th Avenue Jewlery
Melaleuca
Usborne books
What are your favs?
By the way, I'm indulging this addiction and having a Mary Kay party in the near future, let me know if you want to come! ;)


10 Comments:
how come there is no manly homeshows. i think if somebody were to think up one they would be rich.
donny
definitely pampered chef!
I'm heading to a PC party tonight, and I totally hear you on the oh-so-many friends hooking me up with stuff. Have you heard of Jolica? It's jewelry and accessories! Check out www.jolica.com
woooo! Usborne books does home parties??? The teacher in me is going crazy at that one. And I'd so be a pampered chef fan, too, if it wasn't so darn expensive! I haven't hit the "I want nice kitchen stuff" yet. It would probably help if I actually cooked for myself. When it's just me, I don't tend to cook very much. Sounds like fun! :)
Ah HAAAA! I just saw you linked to me as Hillary Artillery! Soooo funyn! What a blast from the past! Oh that cracks me up! :)
I love 'em, too. Going to them, that is... And facebook? Yes, highly addictive. You're on there, are you??? Hmmm.
I'm going to be a bad friend and feed your addiction: http://www.homeandgiftcollection.com/
By far the nicest products and best prices of any parties I've been to (and I've been to a lot!)
Have you heard of Arbonne? I'm totally addicted. They're stuff is awesome.
What a typo. Their. Sheesh.
I was going to tell you about homeandgiftcollection, but I've just noticed someone already did! Pampered Chef is wonderful, but home and gift is Canadian, and offers much of the same kitchen gadgets etc, at more affordable prices!
I grew up in Summerland a long time ago, and was home sick.. I came across your blog while trying to find anything that would help with the homesick blues :o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home