Note the time.
It's 6:19 AM!!!! as I type. I know that with alot of kids, early wake up times are normal. Fortunately, in my house, normal is between 7-7:30, somewhere around 8 if we are really lucky. If I hear someone anytime before 6, it is perfectly understood that this is not wake up time, but time to go back to sleep at least for another hour.
sigh.
Not today. Today, both kids were awake at 5:30. I was able to persuade Sarah with a bit of milk to go back to sleep, but Ben has been as happy as can be since he woke up. Milk did not do it for him. And so, I am interested to see how this day is going to go. Optimistically interested.
I am going to have a nap.


1 Comments:
Nathan also woke up at 5:30 this morning. Lucky for me, Matthew got up with him.
Before we know it, we won't be able to wake them up
:)
Angella
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home