one a day

remembering the little things.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Practice makes perfect

Yesterday morning, just before Travis got Sarah up for the day, he poked his head in to have a look. There she was, lying in bed, practicing all the words she could think of. Saying her alphabet song, including the "now I know my ABC's" part, and saying the word 'church' over and over (we had been there for Tumble time the day before) all as she looks through the books she sleeps with. Yes, sleeps with books. Maybe she'll take after her mother's love for reading. :) Her vocabulary is growing daily as she is coming up with all kinds of words that I'm surprised she remembers. So I guess we're getting to the point where we really have to start watching what we say or else we'll hear it repeated in a small voice at the most unfortunate time!

2 Comments:

At Thu Nov 10, 08:05:00 p.m. 2005 , Blogger Angella said...

Some that Graham has repeated:
"Oh, crap!"
"Oh man!"
"Come on!"
"Oh my goodness"
Glad I don't say much worse :)

 
At Thu Feb 15, 11:57:00 p.m. 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home