one a day

remembering the little things.

Friday, April 21, 2006

A quiet day (for me)


Last night I got a call at 10:15 PM (!)

(yelling) "HI MOMMY! I'M EATING ICE CREAM!!!!"

Then, this morning, I phoned to see how the night went, and was told she was just finishing up her FROOT LOOPS.

Just as long as the sugar high wears off before Sunday night when she comes home. Really, though, I'm so glad that she's having a great time. I remember trips to Grandma and Papa's. They were the best.

But, do I need to be worried about a puppy?

4 Comments:

At Sat Apr 22, 07:47:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Jen said...

10:15 p.m. Wow! Those are some nice grandparents. ;)

I hope the sugar high is gone by the time she comes home to her momma!

 
At Sat Apr 22, 10:54:00 a.m. 2006 , Blogger Angella said...

I'm sure she'll have even more good stuff, but hopefully not a puppy :)

 
At Mon Apr 24, 12:26:00 p.m. 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fun playing with Sarah yesterday...I think I still have "ring around the rosie" in my head! I tried to exhaust her for the ride home and am interested to hear how it went. She was a sweetheart at Becky's party and is becoming such a little girl...oh, and don't mind the grass stains on her white leggings -- things like that just happen when playing with Auntie!

 
At Fri May 05, 08:07:00 p.m. 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

unattended will be sold into slavery

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home