one a day

remembering the little things.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Conversations with a 2 year old


"Sarah, would you like some crackers?"
"No"
"ok"
"Crackers!"
"You want some crackers?"
"Yes"

??????

Out of the blue, standing there like she's about to recite poetry:
"mommy. one, two, free, hore, hive, hix, heaven, eight, nine, ten!!!"

This is classic:

"Milk, milk?"
a few minutes go by
"Milk, milk?"
"Do you want some milk? Mommy just has to finish feeding Ben, then I'll put him to bed for his nap, then I'll go upstairs, rinse out your bottle, fill it up, bring it down for you, and you can have some milk."
I do all that stuff and try and pass her the bottle.
"No milk."

sigh


1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 29, 11:45:00 a.m. 2005 , Blogger Angella said...

Sounds like the conversations I have with Graham on an hourly basis :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home