one a day

remembering the little things.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mommy's little 'helper'















I realized this morning that the last picture I posted of Sarah was less than flattering. Accurate, maybe, but still not something that she'll probably want to be remembered by. This picture is really more like it. She's like this most of the time, I promise.














Here she is 'helping' me, ie, pushing all the crap that's on our kitchen floor around. I can promise that she did not learn this skill (sweeping) from me, nor did she pick up the outfit from my example, either. Note the pj tops, 'panties' (pull-ups), and slippers. We won't be going anywhere today.















She really is a beautiful girl in my un-biased opinion. She's my Sarahbear, and I'll keep her, the good and the bad.

4 Comments:

At Thu Sep 22, 10:09:00 a.m. 2005 , Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

SO cute your little Sarah. She really is such a beautiful girl. Hey, we have the same cupboards as you too. Only we spraypainted the handles black. Wierd.

 
At Thu Sep 22, 11:30:00 a.m. 2005 , Blogger Angella said...

Hey - she may have her moments, but DON'T WE ALL?
She is beautiful, and a "sweetheart", according to Graham.
:)

 
At Thu Sep 22, 11:50:00 a.m. 2005 , Blogger Amanda Brown said...

She is a very striking little girl with lovely features. I love her spunky spirit!

 
At Thu Sep 22, 12:15:00 p.m. 2005 , Blogger Danny and Becky said...

Look at her eyes and eyelashes!! WOW, she's a knockout. Good luck with the teenage years (still way far away)!!
B

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home