Ben's new perspective
Waiting for Daddy to come home from work.
Ben has been pulling himself to standing for a while now, but yesterday when I got home from work, this is what I saw, only it was Ben and Abby. Apparently they enjoyed standing there all afternoon watching the world go by. He has been getting a bit braver and actually moving his feet and walking along the couch or coffee table, and once the walking starts and he gets his much needed haircut, I'll be saying good bye to my baby!
The breakfast of champions: banana bread with chocolate chips!
I think that Ben and Abby are in love. I've never seen so many lingering kisses between one year olds. Ben prefers to give lots of little pecks on the lips, but Abby likes to hang in there. As they were saying goodbye yesterday, kissing away, Ben was signing "more, please" in between kisses.
Such a little lover boy.
Ben has been pulling himself to standing for a while now, but yesterday when I got home from work, this is what I saw, only it was Ben and Abby. Apparently they enjoyed standing there all afternoon watching the world go by. He has been getting a bit braver and actually moving his feet and walking along the couch or coffee table, and once the walking starts and he gets his much needed haircut, I'll be saying good bye to my baby!
The breakfast of champions: banana bread with chocolate chips!
I think that Ben and Abby are in love. I've never seen so many lingering kisses between one year olds. Ben prefers to give lots of little pecks on the lips, but Abby likes to hang in there. As they were saying goodbye yesterday, kissing away, Ben was signing "more, please" in between kisses.Such a little lover boy.


3 Comments:
He is so cute! I would be perfectly fine with arranging a marriage for them. ;)
wow sounds like your going to have to watch out for him :)
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home